Enviro-cide™ Sapphire assists in the treatment of fracking fluids, drilling fluids, sour well prevention & maintenance and packer fluids as well as secondary petroleum recovery.
The Benefits of Enviro-cide™ Sapphire
- Effective at both high & low temperatures, 30˚C to 130˚C
- Effective at both alkaline and acid conditions, pH range from 2 to 12
- Environmentally friendlier Biocide
- Assists as a natural surfactant and friction reducer
- Reduces surface tension (1000ppm to 32 Dynes)
- Effective against SRB, APB and IRB bacterial types
- Emulsifying and de-emulsifying properties
- Safer for workers health and considerably lower in toxicity than conventional Biocides
- Compatible with most slick water drilling fluids
Enviro-cide™ Sapphire contains:
- 80% organic and 20% synthetic compounds which, when combined, form an effective and extremely versatile Biocide.
Enviro-cide™ Sapphire boast’s:
- stability and efficacy at extremes in operating temperatures from 30˚C to 130˚C and a pH range from 2 to 12.