Infection and Outbreak Blogs
ESC Brands News
Outbreak News Today
CDC Disease Outbreak Blog
- Comment on The Strategic National Stockpile: Key to Protecting the Nation’s Health by Blog Administrator September 24, 2019Thanks for your inquiry and for reading the Public Health Matters blog. We recommend that you contact CDC-INFO with your question. CDC-INFO (https://www.cdc.gov/cdc-info/index.html) offers live agents by phone and email to help you find the latest, reliable, and science-based health information on more than 750 health and safety topics.
- Comment on Zika, Mosquitoes, and Standing Water by Blog Administrator September 24, 2019Thanks for your question and for reading the Public Health Matters blog. For more information on how to control mosquitoes at home, visit https://www.cdc.gov/zika/prevention/controlling-mosquitoes-at-home.html. Should you have an additional questions, please contact CDC-INFO. CDC-INFO (https://www.cdc.gov/cdc-info/index.html) offers live agents by phone and email to help you find the latest, reliable, and science-based health information on more […]
- Comment on Lost and Found: Reuniting with Loved Ones in an Emergency by Lori Walker September 24, 2019This blog was very informative to me and as someone who has senior parents who are determined to be independent, it is always a factor for me in a disaster because I worry about my parents. Two of my aunts also live with a 5 mile radius of my parents which is helpful when I […]
- Comment on Managing Asthma: Have a Plan by Tyler McCurdy September 24, 2019I believe that an Asthma Action Plan should be given to every child who is diagnosed with asthma. Educating the parents and family members about the Action Plan will not only help manage asthma but potentially save a child's life. This was a well written and informative article!
FDA Law Blog
- FDA Finalizes Guidance on Developing Drugs for Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) October 16, 2019By Sarah Wicks* & Larry J. Bauer, Senior Regulatory Drug Expert —
- New California Requirement for Some Cosmetics October 14, 2019By Deborah L. Livornese —
- FDA’s Latest PFDD Guidance Puts What Is Important to Patients at the Center of Drug Development. How? By Asking Them. October 11, 2019By James E. Valentine —
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Expanded Conditional Approval for Animal Drugs October 9, 2019By Riëtte van Laack —
Join our newsletter
Sign up to receive timely, useful information in your inbox.