My-shield Hand Sanitizer Foam 8.25 oz (3 Pack)
$46.48 + Tax
My-shield® Hand Sanitizer is clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs on hands to keep you healthy in the most demanding environments.
*Product packaging may vary
45 in stock
Up to 24-hours protection against harmful germs
My-shield® Hand Sanitizer Foam is formulated with Zetrisil®, a unique nano antimicrobial technology that not only kills on contact but also has a persistent activity that helps prevent infections. The effectiveness of My-shield® Hand Sanitizer Foam has been tested for up to 24 hours.
Kills 99.99% of harmful germs
My-shield® Hand Sanitizer Foam kills 99.99% of the harmful germs it comes in contact with by disrupting the outer cell membranes resulting in a physical kill. This physical kill ensures microorganisms don’t adapt or become resistant over time.
Most hand sanitizers contain high percentages of alcohol to poison germs, generally over 65%. This creates a highly flammable, poisonous mix that carries with it the opportunity for being ingested amongst other factors. Constant use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers also has the effect of drying out your skin, leading to irritation and cracking. My-shield® Hand Sanitizer Foam is water-based and contains no alcohol. It’s also nonflammable and non-poisonous, making it more effective & safer hand sanitizer for the whole family.
Moisturizes your hands with Aloe vera
My-shield® Hand Sanitizer Foam is a water-based sanitizer with added aloe vera to leave your hands feeling fresh and soft
My-shield® Hand Sanitizer Foam – Kills the following organisms
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
- Aspergillus niger (Black Mold)
- Burkholderia cepacian (B. cepacia)
- Enterovirus 71 (Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease Virus)
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Swine Influenza Virus (H1N1)
- Influenza A virus (H1N1)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Murine Norovirus 1 (Norovirus)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Multidrug-resistant)
- Rhinovirus (Common Cold)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Serratia marcescens Staphylacoccus aureus (Staph infections)
- Streptococcus pneumoniae (S. pneumoniae)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep Throat)
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)